What is quartz?
Quartz is an engineered stone, manufactured using 95% ground natural quartz and 5% polymer resins. Quartz is one of the hardest minerals in the world and resistant to stains, heat, chemicals, and scratches. Quartz is very popular and you can find a wide range of colors compare to marble and granite.
- Sturdy, less likely to crack
- Wide range of color and pattern
- Less weakness than natural stone
- Low maintenance
- May discolor overtime when expose to direct sunlight
What is marble?
Marble is a natural stone. It is a metamorphic rock containing a high concentration of calcite or dolomite. Marble as decoration can upgrade the style of your home and workplace.
- Elegant appearance
- Glare surface
- Softer than quartz and granite
- Easily scratched or chipped
- Needs to be sealed
- High maintenance
What is granite?
Granite is naturally formed stone and a crystalline rock from quarried around the world. It is unique with natural beauty.
- Porous surface needs to be sealed
- Cold to the touch